This section will soon contain case studies and illustrations of highlighted Worley projects. For now, allow us to take this opportunity to outline some of the key benefits of Worley Consulting Services.
- Cost Effective program and project management. Often Worley services produce efficiencies that reduce overall costs above and beyond the cost of Worley services.
- Standards Adherence according to EIA/TIA definitions and installation procedures.
- Reduction in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) from 6-30%, and sometimes higher, can be achieved.
- Quality of workmanship through vendor management will be maintained consistent with your expectations which eliminate the dependency on any one vendor.
- Future Proofing process is maximized by ensuring decisions made provide balance between current needs and future growth.
- Change Management ensures that shifting organizational goals do not create excessive cost over-runs.
- Consistent Reporting for on-going projects eliminates the need for internal staff to gather information, internally and externally, for critical management decision-making.